Why Attend MRO Middle East?
MRO Middle East — where airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators and industry experts converge to define the aviation maintenance industry.
The Middle East region continues to expand with rapid fleet expansion and absolute MRO growth. It is the second fastest growing MRO market. By 2023, the MRO market in the Middle East will reach $7 billion, the result of 7.3% compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
If you're involved in any aspect of aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul then you need to attend MRO Middle East!
> Register to attend free here
You will meet and network with upwards of 3,750 commercial MRO professionals that are fostering growth in the region, developing cutting-edge technology, and pushing the industry forward. With exhibitors and attendees from over 70 countries, MRO Middle East is the best place to test and purchase new MRO solutions and services.
MRO Middle East delivers the airlines, buyers, and decision makers you need to meet with to prepare for the challenges and opportunities ahead! It is THE place to build current relationships and cement new ones. Be a part of the community, network with your peers, explore our unmatched exhibition hall, and achieve results!
Did you Know?
- 94% of attendees meet people they would not have access to otherwise
- 23% make buying decisions while at the show
- 74% learn about products and services they would not have access to elsewhere
- 80% plan to attend MRO Middle East annually
- 99% agree that the information is timely and relevant
- 99% develop actionable strategies they can implement back in the office!
Who Should Attend?
MRO Middle East is a MUST for Airlines, OEMs, Aircraft Leasing Companies, Aviation Authorities and Regulators, MRO Service Providers and all suppliers to the MRO industry in the following areas:
And all managers, directors, and other personnel focused on:
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Supply chain
Justify your Attendance
Convince your boss about the value of attending MRO Middle East.
We are in the age of cut budgets and reduced travel, yet there are distinct advantages to attending an out-of-town event. If you need help convincing your supervisors that you should attend MRO Middle East, here are some tips and facts to help you make your case to be a part of the region's leading MRO event!
Only at MRO Middle East will you:
- See an exhibition hall packed with close to 200 leading suppliers giving you access to a multitude of vendors providing equipment and services to help improve your operations
- Network and connect with colleagues from around the world
- Attend the conference program consisting of general sessions, forecasts, and panel discussions
- Listen to industry-leading keynote addresses
- And so much more!
Exhibitions provide an unmatched opportunity for you to see and touch products from hundreds of vendors at once, and the only place for you meet with direct representatives as well as get instant feedback from your peers.
MRO Middle East's Budget-Conscious Plans
- Early Bird Discounts: MRO Middle East offers early-bird discounted registration for all conference attendees who register by the stated deadline.
- Hotel Discounts: MRO Middle East is able to offer discounted rooms at some of the best hotels in Dubai through our official housing partner, Events in Focus. Our exclusive room rates are negotiated based on volume - the more visitors who stay in the block, the deeper the discount for everybody.
Benefits of Attendance
- MRO Middle East brings you ideas and information about the latest MRO industry practices. It provides a forum for MRO professionals to gain valuable information and keep up-to-date with current industry trends along with the many networking opportunities available.
- Education and Training: A forum for current trends and topics, latest tools and technology that you don't want to miss!
- Products and Services: MRO Middle East showcases technologies, products, and services
A Forbes Insight survey revealed, among other things, that:
- 87% of company managers surveyed preferred face-to-face meetings
- 92% think such an approach saves them time and 88% say it saves money
- 85% believes face-to-face meetings build stronger, more meaningful business relationships
- 77% believe such an approach allows them to better assess another person
- 75% believes face-to-face meetings create more social interaction and ability to bond with clients
Budgets are tight but the knowledge and opportunities at MRO Middle East are invaluable
Research shows that face-to-face meetings are an important part of our culture. Conferences and exhibitions build strong business relationships, so take this opportunity to be a part of the aviation MRO community at MRO Middle East!
Attendance Justification Letter Template
Download our template for an attendance justification letter and tailor it with your own details to make it most effective. The letter includes facts and figures to help your convince your management about the value MRO Middle East will provide you and your organization.
There is simply no replacement for the power of a face-to-face meeting.