As a member of the airline/leasing community your presence and participation is essential as we look at the issues facing the industry as a whole.
As an MRO VIP, you will have access to cutting-edge information and thought leadership from your airline peers and MRO industry counter-parts. Gain a competitive advantage that will keep your business at the forefront of the industry!
Your VIP Pass includes:
- All conference sessions including general sessions and tracks. Explore the agenda now.
- Post event access to all presentations and conference materials
- Networking opportunities with your airline peers
- Continental breakfast
- Full access to the MRO exhibition hall
The MRO conference program has daily sessions that will be of particular interest to the airline community.
Become a member of the Club - Join the VIP Club today
As a member of our exclusive VIP club you will receive:
- VIP Passes to every Aviation Week Network MRO Event
- 50% discount on AWST digital or print subscriptions
- Pre-show & on-site concierge services
- Incentive rewards for VIP alumni
- Early access to hotel room blocks*
- Special invites to on-site VIP lounges*
* Subject to availability.
MRO EVENTS VIP POLICY
AIRLINE COMPLIMENTARY POLICY: To be eligible for complimentary VIP Admission to our events, you must hold an Assistant Manager and above title in the following areas: Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, Procurement, Programs, Purchasing or Technical.
LESSORS COMPLIMENTARY POLICY: To be eligible for complimentary VIP Admission to our events, you must be associated with an Engine and/or Aircraft Leasing company only. No others will be eligible. You need to have an Assistant Manager and above title to comply.
NOTE: You must register with a valid company/corporate email. Emails with GMAIL/AOL/Yahoo/ Comcast/ATT/Optimum, etc. will automatically be disqualified. Third party maintenance affiliates, components and parts leasing companies, and the following positions do not qualify: administrative assistants, consultants, business development, or marketing/sales.
Aviation Week reserves the right to change your category to VISITOR only.
For additional information please contact Kristina Nicos at +1 646 257 4830.