MRO Middle East
MRO Middle East, co-located with Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME), is the Gulf region's leading conference and trade show for commercial aircraft maintenance. This is the one opportunity you have in this region to discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry today and to engage colleagues, customers, peers, and competitors from all segments of the business. Network with the people that are fostering growth in the region, developing cutting-edge technology, and pushing the MRO industry forward.
MRO Middle East's specific focus on commercial aircraft MRO ensures the buyers and solution providers you want to meet will be there. It is the perfect place to meet new contacts, expand business networks, discuss new trends and technological developments and to source products and services.
New in 2018 - Airline E&M Middle East comes to Dubai!
The conference will take place Monday, January 22, 2018!
Get involved, learn more and plan to join key stakeholders in the aviation aftermarket to network and discuss emerging opportunities in the Middle East.
Get an edge on your competition
More than 4500 industry professionals from commercial aviation converge at MRO Middle East. Exhibiting at MRO Middle East is the most cost effective way to get your products, services and solutions in front of this decision-making audience. These valuable prospects are looking for ways to improve their operations—ensure that they do business with you by contracting a booth today.
By exhibiting at MRO Middle East you will:
- Gain direct access to decision makers in the region
- Showcase your products, solutions and recent innovations
- Elevate your companies brand.
Interested in even more exposure? Ask about our many sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsorship Opportunity Hosted Content Sessions:
Engage your core audience with exclusive sponsorship of a 30-60 minute conference session
Host a sponsored session or product briefing and align your organization with an established topic while strengthening brand image, increasing visibility, and showcasing your company’s strong commitment to the MRO business information industry.
Aviation Week is providing companies with a unique and highly effective way to “tell their story” – by bringing their message, success stories, war stories, case studies and product-solving solutions to the MRO audience. Be a part of the MRO experience.
- Company Hosted Session: You will work with our Conference Producers to choose a specific topic to craft reliable content, provide experts, refine information to best meet the needs of our audience and promote their evidence via subject matter experts. You will be slotted for one hour in the main agenda.
- Product Briefing: The topic you opt for will be vetted by our Editorial Team and you will be slotted for ½ hour in the main agenda.
- Established Core Content: Our Conference Producers will manage the topic, and you will be associated as a market leader and have a representative on stage as a moderator.
Learn more about hosting a session
**All topics/speakers will be vetted by our Editorial team, sales pitches will not be approved.**
Qualify for VIP Access
As a member of the airline/leasing community your presence and participation is essential as we look at the issues facing the industry as a whole, and Europe specifically. Includes:
- All conference sessions including general sessions and tracks.
- Post event access to all presentations and conference materials.
- Networking opportunities with your airline peers.
- All included meals.
- Access to Exhibition Hall during all posted times.
Stay Tuned for Updates on Session Content and Speakers!